Tuesday 7 February 2017

A Very Short View of 2016

I’ve been overtelling stories for the past years or maybe for the past decade? So! I’ve been enjoying my writings, my treasures, the pictures, the moments on my own hehehe. So selfish, yaa. I am sorry. But nah, I’m not that pedit tho. I share via real-life-talk. Yep, it gets me tired too to tell the same stories again again and again, but… it’s fine da. :D So that’s probably why, I barely share my writing. And no need to mention how long it takes for me to re-read my writing over and over again before I feel like it’s proper enough to be published.

So maybe, let me share with you what I was thinking about the 2016 and how 2017 was just a glimpse for me, eh or for us? I mean, tau-tau udah Februari aja? Like whaat?!!!
But you see, it’s also a sign that if one month could pass this rapidly, then so one year.
2016, cukup banyak hal yang kupelajari, Alhamdulillah. Intisarinya bisa dibilang begini, kata-kata ini terus berputar di kepalaku sejak awal tahun 2017 tapi belum juga kutuliskan;

Dari mana-mana juga, senyum yang didapet setelah berjuang itu jauuh lebih nikmat dibanding senyum seseorang yang duduk di kursi penonton, tertawa karena menikmati pementasan yang disuguhkan orang lain.

Ya. Aku bisa tetep senyum karena tingkah orang lain, tapi… senyum yang didapat karena berusaha itu, ternyata lebih manis. Bagi diri kita sendiri. Tidak perlu dibandingkan dengan orang lain.
Segitu dulu aja kali ya. See you when I see you, or when you see me? :)

Take care,

Bella.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.